Award winning, 100% pure mineral foundation.
Fall deeply in love with skin that's beautifully energised. Working in harmony with your natural tone, minerals gradually release their delicate colour as they warm to skin, revealing a flawless radiance you can trust to last. This unique blend includes precious gemstones that work to actively energise and revitalise your complexion, replenishing natural mineral levels while you wear.
Our new 'twist and dispense' mechanism makes for mess-free loose powder application, perfect for on the go.
- 100% natural, pure mineral.
- Contains precious gemstones to energise the complexion.
- Loose powder transforms to a creamy finish.
- 'Twist and dispense' mechanism allows you to release the perfect amount of powder for every application.
- Apply with our Precise Mineral kabuki brush.
- Suitable for all skin types, including very sensitive conditions like acne and rosacea.
- Can be used as a targeted concealer for any areas requiring extra coverage.
- Vegan friendly.
2.5g. Made in Italy.
|NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS|
|FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50|
|30 DAY RETURNS|
Mica, Amethyst Powder, Quartz. May Contain (+/-) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
best mineral powder you could use
Have used this company's products for a while now. So glad they brought they product back to Australia! The Mineral Irresistible Face Base is the best mineral powder on the market. The coverage is excellent and it is long lasting. I use in conjunction with their primer (but it works just as well with other primers) and a concealer (for under eyes) and it looks better than any foundation. No top ups required during the day - can't recommend highly enough!
I wear this on its own, but also use it as a finishing powder when I'm using liquid foundations. It's amazing used both ways.
Great foundation, looks so natural on.
I've tried loads of mineral foundations and they are definitely not all the same! This is such a fine powder, it goes on so smoothly. Their kabuki brush is really good too.