At Mii, we're hopelessly addicted to makeup.
New products get us so excited, but we're just as besotted with those everyday makeup essentials that we just keep coming back to. They're the kind of products that work with everything else and you just know they'll make you feel like the very best version of you.
From that 'meant for me' shade of lipstick to the foundation that truly flatters your complexion, the eyeliner that lets you make your statement wing to the blush that gives you that perfect pop of colour, everyone's beauty heroes are different (and that's OK!). But here are some of our favourites we'd just love to share with you...
Richly pigmented with a super glossy, non-sticky shine, this lip gloss creates a perfectly polished finish. Pamper 01 and Indulge 02 are lovely on olive skintones, while Relish 03 is beautiful for more peachy complexions. You can wear it alone or over lip liner for a more defined look. Infused with avocado oil and shea butter, it cares for lips too.
These creamy eyeshadow sticks are a dream to apply. Super blendable for about a minute, they set to a long lasting, crease proof finish. Beautiful worn alone, or with two or more blended together. We also love to use them in place of an eye primer as a base for powder eyeshadow.
Our four matte shades are ideal to create a smooth, natural looking finish.
- Sandstone 09 is a pale, golden toned peach, ideal for very fair complexions.
- Dusty Rose 10 is a neutral dusky pink tone, lovely on cool complexions or with green eyes.
- Burnt Copper 11 is a soft, copper toned brown, a universal neutral that's especially stunning with blue eyes.
- Mocha 12, another beautifully universal shade, it's an ideal neutral for more tanned complexions, or a darker toned matte for the fairer among us.
We just can't give this little compact enough credit! One of the 'originals' from Mii's launch in 2011, it has stood the test of time and become a firm favourite with seasoned Mii wearers as well as those discovering the brand for the first time. With three shades pressed together in one palette, it gives you so many beautiful options:
- Swirl your brush over all the shades and apply across cheeks, temples and jawline for a naturally sunkissed glow.
- Squeeze your brush bristles together to target just the bronze shades, then do the same for the highlighter to lift cheekbones.
- Create a pretty bronzed eye look by using each shade as eye shadow. Start with our Burnt Copper Forever Eye Crayon to intensify the look.
We'd love to know about your beauty must-haves! Comment below to let us know...